Another day, another blog.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've a really difficult time managing my writing. I have a variety of issues that interest me, but I have kind of pigeonholed my writing by creating very specific blogs. So, I am going to reserve via crucis for religious and philosophical articles, and leave this one open for just about everything else that interests me: news, politics, technology, design, and cross-over philosophical subjects, including the evolution/intelligent design debate.

I have set up my del.icio.us account to post daily links as entries, so regardless of my writing schedule, there should be something of some interest on here each day. I'm actually in the process of writing my final paper for the semester, so writing should pick up soon (both here and over on via crucis).

I'm trying to finish up an article - sort of an exposé - about the social networking craze and privacy issues. Check back soon.


Previous posts

Archives

About me

Links

Backpack: Get Organized and Collaborate
-------------------

Subscribe




Add to Google

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add :: putting the action in distraction :: to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL