I'm feeling noteworthy...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I looked at my site stats this morning, and continued clicking refresh through lunchtime absolutely baffled as to why my traffic had increased so much. Typically I would just look at my referrer log and that would answer the question; however, today it was a long list of visitors referred from:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http%3A%2F%2Fjacobmorse.blogspot.com.

I thought, surely, there aren't thousands of people typing my address directly into Google to get here, so I was left confused.

I posted an entry a short while ago asking "where are you all coming from?!" and two kind readers said "You're a Blogger.com Blog of Note!" Oh. That explains it. Thanks Blogger, and thanks for stopping by!

The most popular article on this blog - by far - is What Would Orwell Do?, an investigative essay about Facebook and its investor's ties to the CIA.

Also, check out my other blog, VIA CRUCIS.


Previous posts

Archives

About me

Links

Backpack: Get Organized and Collaborate
-------------------

Subscribe




Add to Google

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add :: putting the action in distraction :: to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL