Chuck Norris Facts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Many of you probably know why I put Chuck Norris on my blog header. Even if you don't know, you may have laughed because hey, something about Chuck Norris is funny.

Whatever it is, Chuck Norris has developed a true (and bizarre) cult following. If you are unfamiliar, this Washington Post Article will serve as a primer. Once you're primed, you're ready for this new little gem:


Quite a nice collection of facts about our favorite super-human.


Previous posts

Archives

About me

Links

Backpack: Get Organized and Collaborate
-------------------

Subscribe




Add to Google

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add :: putting the action in distraction :: to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL