Chuck Norris Responds...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I suppose it was bound to happen. Chuck Norris has finally issued a response to all of the off-the-wall "facts" about him circulating on the web. From his website:
IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts. ~ Chuck Norris
[via waxy]


Previous posts

Archives

About me

Links

Backpack: Get Organized and Collaborate
-------------------

Subscribe




Add to Google

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add :: putting the action in distraction :: to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL